- The 2012 Fall Annual Golf Scramble is a noon shotgun at White Horse Golf Club in Kingston, Washington on September 29th, 2012
- What do I get for my $85? – A chance at immortality for starters. Winners receive the infamous Green Jackets and a chance to wear a ridiculous green jacket at any random occasion for the rest of your life. Local BBQ to fatten you up and make you sleepy before the shotgun. Tee prizes, aka awesome beer coozies and beverage tickets. Prize information for 2nd, and 3rd place, as well as gimmick holes, kp’s and long drive TBD.
- Teams consist of 4 for able-bodied or close enough golfers of any gender and skill level.
- Tournament Features: Gimmick holes such as “The Short Driver” tee shot, the Pipe Putter, the Pirate Hole, the Happy Gilmore drive hole and many more. Every hole has something random to look forward to.
- For registration information, please contact JR Falkenhagen at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
- This is a laid back affair where the tournament coordinators likely should have stopped enjoying barley pops long before the awards ceremony.
- White Horse Golf Club is a top Western Washington Golf Course, kept in supurb condition year round and featuring excellent greens fees.
- For $85, you get food, beer, tee prizes, chances to win money and golf at a championship quality track. You can’t go wrong.
A Refresher from Last Year: (subject to change this year)
9th Hole at White Horse Golf Club